320 Teams Will Be Accepted with:
- 4 to 6 athlete entry forms
- Volunteer form (if required)
- Complete and legible entries
- $420-$510 check payable to Sawtooth Relay*
- Incomplete, illegible athlete forms & volunteer forms.
- Teams with 3 or fewer athletes.
- Teams without a required volunteer.
- Partial or no entry fee included.
- Teams whose volunteer did not complete the assignment in any of the last 3 years.
Please review your team entry before mailing.
Send the team entry with correct postage and by first class, regular mail only.
Submit one non-refundable check for the entire entry fee, payable to Sawtooth Relay.
Entries are accepted only by mailing to:
P.O. Box 140402
Garden City ID 83714-0402
- Click here for the link to the PDF Application Form (this opens a new window)
For questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Solo Entries –
Solo runner entries are limited to 5 athletes.
The solo entry fee is $85.
Solo athletes must provide proof of completing at least 1 marathon prior to enter solo category in the Sawtooth Relay.
Solo athletes must have a support crew composed of 1 to 3 people and one vehicle.
You may add athletes without charge until March 31, 2018. A $10 per person fee is charged after this deadline.
After June 1 take the addition entry form to the start in Stanley.
T-shirt sizes are not guaranteed for entries received after April 25.
To substitute athletes use your assigned team number (if known) and complete an entry form for each new athlete. Be sure to identify the athlete who has left the team on the entry form.
Substitutions postmarked by March 31 are not charged. Include $10 for each substitution postmarked after March 31.
After June 2 take the substitution entry form to the start in Stanley.
Volunteer substitutions are not charged a fee.
*We have a sliding scale for registration cost
$420 through December 31, 2017
$450 January 1, 2018 through March 31, 2018
$510 April 1, 2018 through April 20, 2018
The entry fee is determined when a complete team entry is received (4 – 6 athletes and 1 volunteer).